The Siamese cat is vibrant in both looks and personality.
Meeko aka "Meeks", his human is Bev
The Siamese cat with its distinct color point patterns is one of the most popular breeds of domesticated cats in the world. I think that all cats are beautiful, and I love them all, but with their mesmerizing blue eyes, head shape, slender body structure, and their sleek striking color contrast I find the Siamese to be the most exotic and gorgeous of all felines.
Not only are they very loving, active companions, these felines along with their unique feature and appearance also have a very unique personality. This intelligent pet is very people orientated, and sincerely enjoys their human companion.
These precious pets have a great tendency to talk to people whom they are affectionate with. One of the most obvious traits is the voice. They can at times be extremely loud, sounding like a crying baby. Many have very harsh squeaky voices; others may have a soft meow. Some may be constant non-stop talkers, while others talk only if they have something important to say.
Keisha read her story at A Love Story
These felines are very indulgent with small children. Normally when they have had enough of small children, they will simply make them self unavailable. This feline also has a great temperament with elders, and makes wonderful companions and lap cats.
The Siamese cat is very intelligent and is easily trained, but most become quiet adept at training their human in their ways. They are very vigorous and healthy cats that live on the average 15 to 20 years, and over 20 is common.
- Siamese Cat Personality
- As for the Siamese cat personality, the Siamese cat is one of the most extroverted and social cats in the world.
- Siamese Cat Breeds
- The Siamese cat breeds in today’s world have two basic body types known as Traditional (Apple head) Siamese, and the Extreme (Wedge head) Siamese.
- Siamese Cat History
- In Siamese Cat history, there is still some debate as to which body type of the Siamese first originated.
- Siamese Cat Behavior
- In Siamese cat behavior, Siamese have many of the typical feline personality traits shared with their domesticated ken.
- Cat Social Behavior
- In cat social behavior, cats have been considered antisocial in nature but this is not true.
- Cat Language
- Knowing some cat language is much more fun than learning a foreign human language.
- Litter Box Problems
- Due to litter box problems shelters and pounds are overly crowded with cats.
- Nutrition For Cats
- In nutrition for cats as with all living things, a healthy cat requires good nutrition.
- Siamese Cat Health
- For Siamese cat health, your Siamese will need regular vaccinations and health checkups from your veterinarian. Proper preventive care is necessary for your cat’s physical and emotional well-being.
- Cat Scratching
- Cat Scratching - All cat owners face the fact that our beloveds can potentially wreck havoc on our furniture.
- Siamese Relatives
- I think that when it comes to the Siamese relatives there may be a lot of gray areas.
- Siamese Cat Videos
- Here are some great Siamese Cat videos.
- Siamese Cat Blog
- The Siamese Cat Blog keeps you up to date with all additions and changes to the www.we-are-siamese.com web site.
- Siamese Stories
- Here is where you tell you Siamese stories.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- About Me
- Hello my name is Lynn.
- Other Great Cat Links
- For more cat information try these links.
- Site Map
- Welcome to the Site Map. The Site Map allows you to easily find web pages and click to them.
- Mange in Cats
- Mange in cats is caused by tiny mites that feed on skin debris, hair follicles, and tissue.
- The Siamese Cat Store
- Welcome to the Siamese Cat Store
- Cat Books
- These cat books have dynamic photographs accompanied by whimsical dialogue.
- Fun Stuff
- Welcome to the “Fun Stuff” page. Here you will find fun games and entertaining pictures and quizzes.
- Siamese Pictures
- Click on the Siamese pictures below to vote on the cutest Siamese.
- Siamese Cat Answers
- Here is the Siamese Cat Answers page.