The life saving kitty.
When I was a l baby I had a Siamese cat named Kitty. We were the best of friends and she never left my side.
One day my mother got into the shower, and I was asleep. I woke up, and went to the power outlet and started attempting to stick things in it. Kitty saw what I was doing and knew it was wrong. She went to my mom, started meowing more than unusual, having odd behavior, my mom followed her. My kitty had led my mom to me, moments before I had a metal object to stick in the outlet.
If it wasn't for my kitty I would of been electrocuted. I miss her dearly