google.com, pub-7098246794284636, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
This will be my third year using the Seresto cat collar. It is not that I have tried others and found this to be a better brand, but I have definitely researched other flea and tick collars and have determined that this is the best. You may find collars that brag about having natural products like essential oils that naturally get rid of fleas, but many types of essential oils can be very bad for cats. The other types of chemicals found in flea colors have also shown to cause irritation and allergic reactions in some cats. According to thousands of costumers’ reviews on Amazon, this one is the best.
So where did I hear about Seresto cat collar? I was at the vets doing a checkup on one of my cats and I was also going to get the typical type of flea and tick prevention that I have always gotten which were the drops. I have a country vet, I live in the Ozarks of Missouri, so it is very rural in our area and my vet has several gorgeous indoor/outdoor cats. One jumped on the counter and as I was petting him, I noticed a very strange and different looking collar on him. Then the vet told me all the wonderful things about it. I also commented about why it was pretty snug around the cats’ neck and he said that it was perfectly fine on the cat. So, I bit the bullet and bought 4 very expensive collars. You realize the need for something like this to fit snug on the neck, cats are pretty good at getting out of things, plus it has these serrations on the collar just in case your kitty gets stuck on something, the collar will break.
Eight months of flea and tick protection is also great. With me having a multi-cat home, it became a pain in the neck trying to put drops on them every month, plus they hated it, when they knew what I was about to do, they would run and hide. I was concerned about how they would feel about flea collars and to my surprise they got very use to them, so all in all, this is an excellent product for both me and my cats. Another big plus is that these optional reflectors come in the package and you can click them onto the color to add visibility of your kitty at night time.
• Seresto cat flea and tick collar provides 8 months of continuous flea and tick protection
• Bayer Seresto collar repels fleas and ticks and kills through contact, so they don’t have to bite your cat to die
• Active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin are slowly and continuously released in low concentrations, spreading from head to toes, even the tail, over your cat’s coat and skin
• Get 8 months of flea and tick protection for cats in one convenient, odorless, non greasy collar; no need for messy monthly treatments
• Vet recommended flea and tick collar for cats is easy to put on and contains optional reflectors for added visibility at night